Bridal Boot Camp Packages
- Silver (1.5 months)
- 2 Custom Treatments
- 5 Body Wrap Sessions
- Gold (3 months)
- 1 Custom Treatment / month
- Body Wrap 1x/ week
- 2x / week (week of the wedding.
- Platinum (6 months)
- Custom Treatment 1x / month
- Body Wrap 1x / week
- 2x / week (2 weeks before wedding date.)
Pt. I: Everyone’s Skin is Different
Our skin is the largest organ in our bodies and it is affected by many different factors – diet, hormones, genetics, lifestyle, etc. Therefore, everyone’s skin needs something different. Some people have permanent discoloration and scarring that they need treated, some people have constant acne and breakouts, the list goes on and on.
The first step to finding the right treatment is identifying the skin issues that you want to fix. From here, we can lay a treatment plan according to the time frame that you have available. We suggest beginning to prep your skin either 6 months, 3 months or 1.5 months before your big day depending on what kind of treatments you are looking to get done and how many you will need for desired results.
Pt. II: Pre-Wedding Treatments by Leah Chavie
We can break up treatments into a few different categories:
- Anti-Aging + Acne
- Facials + Peels
Anti-Aging + Acne
Often times, skin imperfections lie deep below the surface. It may be hyperpigmentation or sun damage from long ago or scars left from acne and blemishes. These types of issues are indeed fixable, but they often take a series of treatments. Here are several treatments for these deeper skin flaws:
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): IPL is a treatment that targets pigmentation and discoloration of the skin. If you have hyperpigmentation, age spots or sun spots, this technology treats both brown (sun damaged) and red discoloration.
- Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Genesis targets signs of aging in the skin such as fine lines, wrinkles, pore size and skin texture. It also works to combat redness and scarring in the skin to create a smoother, clearer complexion.
- Laser Titan Skin Tightening: Titan is a dual action treatment that cleanses the deep dermal layer of the skin and kills bacteria as well as tightens the skin, starting below the surface.
Note: These treatments can be performed on any area of the body. For brides, depending on dress style, this is a great options to treat skin imperfections on your neck, chest, arms and back.
Peels + Facials
If you are looking for a less intense, more topically focused skincare solution, facial and peels are an extremely effective choice. Peels work to strip away dead skin cells and increasing cell turnover, giving you refreshed, new skin. Facials are great for moisturizing, replumping and brightening up your complexion.
- Leah Chavie Pro Peel: This treatment is a custom glycolic peel designed to increase cell turnover. Glycolic acid stimulates natural collagen production, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, reforms skin’s texture and brightens the complexion leaving you with a dewy glow. You should expect 30-75% to peel.
- Leah Chavie Signature Facial: This facial focuses on balancing the skin tone with an emphasis on extraction. If you have random blemishes that have disrupted your complexion this is a great choice to give your skin a reset.
- CryoStem Signature Facial: This signature treatment utilizes live bovine stem cells to heal the skin. Stem cells are excellent for treating scars, burns, acne, texture, skin hydration, hyperpigmentation, firming the skin and hair growth stimulation. Your skin will appear dewey and renewed.
- Dermaplaning: This simple and safe procedure exfoliates your epidermis and eliminates tiny vellus hairs (peach fuzz.) It makes your skin beautifully smooth (the perfect canvas for wedding-day makeup!)
Body + Wellness
Every bride wants to look her best for her wedding day. Many people adapt a new workout routine or diet which are effective and healthy solutions. Introducing detoxification treatments into your routine helps to rid your body of any toxin build up and truly makes you feel amazing.
- Thermojet Infrared Body Wrap: This full body wrap works to burn calories, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and aids in lymphatic drainage. This is a great treatment for brides to be aiming to look (and feel) their best.
Pt. III: Your At Home Skin Regimen
Treatments and facials are a necessary part of your skincare regimen, however, your daily skincare routine plays a big role in what your skin looks like and how it heals. There are four steps that everyone should include in their skin routine:
- Hydrate and Protect
Cleanse: Cleansing your skin should be a part of your everyday skincare routine. Clean your pores of debris and prevent buildup to decrease the chances of breakouts.
Tone: Toners soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin while restoring the PH Balance. Your skin’s PH (potential hydrogen) is a measure of how much acid is present in the skin.
Treat/Correct/Prevent: This is the step in your skincare regimen where you heal your skin imperfections with specific treatments. If you are unsure of what treatment would work best for your skin issue or your skin type, schedule a consultation! This way you can have a guided plan of treatments for your skin.
Hydrate and Protect: Hydration and protection are crucial to maintaining clear, glowing skin. Make sure you have a good moisturizer and SPF!
Pt. IV: DIY
- Depuff Eyes: Jade roller or ice roller in the in the morning (keep in the refrigerator or freezer!) Roll upward and outward, flushing the fluid out.
- Epsom Salt Baths: Epsom Salt is wonderful for detoxification and soothing skin. It can soften dry skin and exfoliate away dead skin cells while reducing stress.
- Lavender on Your Pillow: Lavender is an aromatic that has calming and soothing properties to help you relax and reduce stress. Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil between your palms and then smooth over your pillow before going to bed for a peaceful rest.
- Shower with Orange + Lemon Oils: Start your big day feeling refreshed! Incorporating citrus aromatics into your morning cleanse helps boost your mood and calm your nerves.