- Use about a shot glass’ worth of your sunscreen for your entire body.
- Choose a “broad spectrum” sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Start fresh! Buy a new bottle each summer. The active ingredients in sunscreen can lose their potency over time.
- Apply your sunscreen at least 20-30 minutes before heading outside.
- Be diligent and reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours or after swimming.
- Invest in a chic, wide-brimmed hat for extra protection.
Refer a friend
Have them mention this email
You’ll BOTH get $25 in Beauty Bucks